How to Register Studio?
To start with, on StripChat you can create a Studio Account. A studio is a management account that lets you create model accounts within your Studio Account. It is very easy to register a studio on StripChat. If you wish to do that, you need to complete the following steps:
- Create your username or generate it
- Enter your Email (the password from your studio account will be sent to your email)
- Click on “Create Account” button
That’s it, you just registered your StripChat Studio Account!
Actually, it is simple to log in to your Studio Account too. In order to log into your Studio account, you just need to:
- Enter your Username or Email you used to register your Studio Account
- Enter the password from your Studio Account, which you received on your email address.
- Click on the “Login” button
How much can model or studio earn?
First of all, there are numerous ways how you can earn money on StripChat. Your studio models can simply get tips from shows or earn money from private shows and from spying members. Moreover, models can earn from Cam2Cam, Group and Ticket shows. Also, you can have a passive income from your models’ Fan clubs and by models selling their content. In addition, you can earn from your referral program and all models can earn money by winning bonus cash and they have this chance every 3 hours.
Therefore, there are so many ways, how you can make money on StripChat and the amount of money you will earn depends on your talent, skills and how hard you work, but successful models may earn more than $15,000 per month.
Don’t worry, if you forgot the password from your Studio Account, you can always restore it. To restore your password, follow these steps:
- Click on “Forgot password?”
- Forgot Password?” window will open and then you will need to enter your username or email
- Put a tick, that you are not a robot
- Lastly, click on the “Submit” button
The email with your password recovery information will be sent to you.
Change StripChat Password
If you wish to change the password from your account, please complete the following steps:
- When you are on a homepage, click on your profile image
- Go to “Settings and Privacy”
- Find “My Password” section and click on the “Change Password” button
- Then, you will need to enter your old password
- Enter your new password
- Repeat your new password
- Finally, click on the “Save” button